[hpsdr] RA utility testers, please

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Tue Feb 16 07:11:53 PST 2016

Hello Georg,

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.  George Byrkit has given me some suggestions as to how to clean up the code a bit and that should fix the error you observed.  I’ll make those changes and post the modified version to my website and pass the code along to Doug for possible inclusion in his next public release of OpenHPSDR PowerSDR.

I can certainly display the date and comment on files that are read in from disk and I’ll add that feature.  However, there is a finite limit that must be specified for the maximum number of points recorded due to the design of the program and the fact that it writes to disk as data is being collected, even without explicitly selecting the “write data to file” option.  I’ll think about maybe perhaps putting a control on the front panel to allow the user to select among various choices for the maximum number of points if that would be helpful, but it can’t be open-ended without significant rework I think.

Hans DL2MDQ kindly reported to me offline that it all worked fine for him in his tests.

I’m happy to hear that the Global Regions changes seem to work in the program for the EU region with its different decimal delimiter from the US region.

Thanks for the testing and feedback!

73, Joe K5SO