[hpsdr] C# Book Recommendation

Roger Rehr w3sz73 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 05:39:37 PST 2016

HI Georg,

I didn't see anyone else weigh in, so I will.

Its always problematic to recommend a textbook to someone you don't
know.  You may find the book recommended here too basic for you.

Having said that, I have read and found quite useful the following:

Microsoft Visual C# 2013 Step by Step
by John Sharp

It is a part of the Microsoft Step by Step Developers series.
It has 787+ pages.

Hope that helps!

73,

Roger Rehr