[hpsdr] C# Book Recommendation

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 08:03:30 PST 2016

Hi Georg,

Some good ones...

1. For intermediate programmers...this is my top recommendation for how-to :

"C# in Depth" by Jon Skeet, Published by Manning.  This has been revised as
C# keeps adding features, so my old ISBN is obsolete. Their webpage has the
current edition information, code samples, etc.:
https://www.manning.com/books/c-sharp-in-depth-third-edition

2. For advanced programmers ...  more about style, extensibility, how not
to mess up the architecture.

"Effective C#" and "More Effective C#" both by Bill Wagner, Published by
Addison Wesley.  These are both a little dated, covering through C# 4.0
ISBN-13: 978-0321658708   and
ISBN-13: 978-0321485892

Both available from Amazon.

-- Tom, N5EG