[hpsdr] C# Book Recommendation

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:30:25 PST 2016

I personally find the Microsoft 'Step by step' books too tedious to ever
finish (I do have a lot of them however).

The Jon Skeet book is my personal favorite but I would rank it in the
advanced category, not the beginner.

My recommendation would be the Murach book:

*http://www.amazon.com/Murachs-C-2012-Joel-Murach/dp/1890774723/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1456507708&sr=8-13&keywords=c+sharp+programming
<http://www.amazon.com/Murachs-C-2012-Joel-Murach/dp/1890774723/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&qid=1456507708&sr=8-13&keywords=c+sharp+programming>*

*The format is neat (one side of a page is text and the other side is work
steps to do the action), it folds well on a table so you can work easily
with a computer while reading it and it seems to move at the right pace.73*

*Neal*

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC