[hpsdr] C# Book Recommendation

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Sat Feb 27 10:00:15 PST 2016

Hi,

I am working on a PC/CUDA program that talks to Thetis.  I need to be
able to run/understand Thetis as it is
the only next-gen radio (that I am aware of) to use for testing.  So am
also interested in the best book from that perspective (eg 2013 vs.
2015)  The Step-by-Step series also has versions available for both 2013
& 2015.

Also, as I have no powerSDR experience, where could I find user manuals
for Thetis and/or powerSDR programs?