[hpsdr] Angelia_v5.2 and Orion_v4.1 firmware download packages

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Mon Jan 25 12:16:58 PST 2016

All,

Angelia_v5.2 and Orion_v4.1 firmware packages are available for download from:

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

These firmware versions move the external CW input keying mentioned in the earlier-posted message shown below to user digital input #2, IO5, pin 16 of J16 (accessory jack) on the Angelia/Orion boards to fix a conflict of pin assignment with the Tx Inhibit feature of HPSDR PowerSDR.

This new CW keying input is pin 18 of the DB-25 connector on the rear panel of the ANAN-100D and ANAN-200D.

Thanks to Bill KC9XG for alerting me to the conflicting assignments.

73, Joe K5SO