[hpsdr] PowerSDR crashes when selecting MultiRX

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Jan 12 19:51:54 PST 2016

When PSDR has been running for a little while, and after a few band changes, when I select “MultiRX” to work split, it often freezes. I then get a “Not Responding” message in top status area.
This problem has been apparent for at least a year, with versions going back at least as far as v3.2.19.0. I then must force a shutdown of PSDR and start it again.
Another issue I see with later mRX versions is the failure of the 2nd receiver instance, where both receiver windows show the spectrum centred on VFO A. When I loaded v3.2.27, the RX2 worked, but after a few days it no longer did.
This afternoon I tried both reinstalling “repair” and complete uninstall and reinstall, and there was no change.
I am running Mercury, Penelope, Magister on Atlas,with the current firmware loaded.
PC has an i5 processor, Windows 7 Ultimate, 64 bit.
73,
Luke VK3HJ