[hpsdr] PowerSDR crashes when selecting MultiRX

Thomas tseibt at gmx.de
Thu Jan 14 07:43:13 PST 2016

Hello Luke

You are not alone :) Sorry about my late answer!

This MultiRX problem was discussed in the Yahoo Apache-Labs Group  (
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/apache-labs/info) started in april 2014
by DL8LAQ and Dave G3ZQH in march 2013. The big problem is, that no
developer could retrace this behavior. I though all is ok since one of the
last openHPSDR versions, but I tested it while looking for K5P today and
 my openHPSDR hangs like you described. I also didn't find a way to  sure
repeat things to get this failure.

When I remember right, the decision was to wait for the next major release
with all the new protocol changes.

Best 73's de Thomas, DF2LH