[hpsdr] Timer resolution from 15.6 to 1 ms

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sun Jan 31 22:27:52 PST 2016

Bert,

I notice in later versions of PowerSDR that when I drag the panadaptor or change zoom, it “crackles”. This is in CW mode. I hardly ever use any other mode, so can’t comment there.

I didn’t pay too much attention to this, as it is but a minor annoyance.

What is this “timer resolution of the CPU/W7” you are talking about?

73,
Luke VK3HJ