[hpsdr] piHPSDR on Odroid C2 ?

Bernd Gasser bernd.gasser at tele2.at
Mon Jul 11 04:40:31 PDT 2016

Hi John, Helmut,
I had seen this excellent, very nice project in the recordings from F'hafen
and thought I'd give it a try over the weekend.

The performance of Raspberries PI 3 is still limited, so I decided to run it
on a Odroid C2 (64 bit, Quad  ARMv8, 2GHz). The code compiles nicely (with
some minor modifications) and I can run it with 384 kHz spectrum without
disruptions on my Hermes board.

The VFO encoder / tuning wheel  also works well but I have seen the other
encoders (AF/AGC/RF) are not implemented yet in gpio.c for Odroid platform.

Before getting my feet wet in wiringPI/GPIO programming I wanted to ask if
anybody else has done some development in this area yet - especially for
Odroid C2?

Many thanks & vy 73,
Bernd/OE1ACM