[hpsdr] Problem with v3.3.7 software & bare Angelia board

Jay Mills jay at jaymills.org
Wed Jun 1 16:20:28 PDT 2016

Maybe someone can tell me how to stop the software (v.3.7.7 in Windows
7) from re-checking the Alex box automatically each time the program
starts with ANAN-100D selected as the Radio Model.  ** I am using a bare
Angelia board and checking the Alex box gives weird transmit behavior
(as I would expect).  I NEED to stop this behavior.  I know, it is as
designed but I need a workaround.

Thanks, Jay, HP3AK high up on the Volcano at the edge of the jungle.