[hpsdr] Problem with v3.3.7 software & bare Angelia board

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Wed Jun 1 23:11:28 PDT 2016

Jay,

it seems to be a particular issue of Angelia's firmware. My Mercuries,
Hermes 14bit and 15 bit don't show that effect. Please ask Joe, K5SO, for a
possible workaround.

73, Helmut, DC6NY

p.s. I know where you are residing. I the 80s we brought together with the
ITU a lot of communications to Central America.