[hpsdr] Problem with v3.3.7 software & bare Angelia board

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Thu Jun 2 05:53:01 PDT 2016

Jay, Helmut,

No, I think it isn't an issue with the Angelia firmware.  Rather, it is more likely to be specific to the ANAN-100D hardware selection option in the software.  The checking/unchecking of the Alex button is done in software not firmware.   I will check v3.7.7 out here to confirm that I can replicate your observation and then find where in software the box is being automatically checked if the ANAN-100D is selected as hardware and see if I can make a modification for you to do what you need.  It may be an unintended “feature” of v3.3.7 and/or other versions of the software and if so I’ll pass the modification info along to Doug so that he may include it in future releases if that’s the case.

I’ll get back to you as soon as I can get a free moment to take a look.

73, Joe K5SO