[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.3.8 released

Michael Cozzi cozzicon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:46:38 PDT 2016

     Scott,

     After testing digimodes into a dummy load as repeating
transmission- can confirm your comments.

      I'm capable of AISO, though not using it. My VAC setup is highly
tweaked though, and I think I'm seeing about 45ms latency. I was running
at quite higher with this setup. A great improvement.

     I was happy before... so does that make more more than happy?

     Michael KD8TUT