[hpsdr] Angelica VNA

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Jun 10 03:48:47 PDT 2016

Hi Roger.

You have to get access to TX Out and RX1 IN on the Angelia board. It
should be done by installing two SMA connectors on the back of the TRX and
use coax cables between them and the card.

When you use it as a VNA, you have to install an attenuator (10-15 dB)on
the TX Out to get around 0-10 dBm to the external measuring bridge.

I have not seen that the firmware for Angelia has VNA included but I
believe someone can comment on that. I have only tested with Hermes and it
works fine.

Good luck!

73, Kjell

Hi Everyone, I am new to the hpsdr list and was referred here by some
members of the Apache user group. I currently have an Anan 100d and would
like to utilize the VNA functions within the Angelica board.

I have read inferences into these functions, yet cannot seem to find
definitive ways to setup and utilization.

Does anyone have a setup or user guide with instructions on how to tap
into the boards VNA functions. Specifically I want to utilize it to debug
my antenna system.

Thanks for your help!

Roger de W2REO

På Fri, 10 Jun 2016 00:11:06 +0200, skrev Roger Oppenheimer
<reodds at hotmail.com>:

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/