[hpsdr] Angelica VNA

Roger Oppenheimer reodds at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 15:11:06 PDT 2016

Hi Everyone,  I am new to the hpsdr list and was referred here by some members of the Apache user group.  I currently have an Anan 100d and would like to utilize the VNA functions within the Angelica board.

I have read inferences into these functions, yet cannot seem to find definitive ways to setup and utilization.

Does anyone have a setup or user guide with instructions on how to tap into the boards VNA functions.  Specifically I want to utilize it to debug my antenna system.

Thanks for your help!

Roger de W2REO