[hpsdr] another quirk

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 06:00:14 PDT 2016

Glen,

I suspect that quirk has been in there for probably many versions.

A related quirk is the apparent frequency shift on the panadapter by the
amount of CW pitch programmed when using the TUN function. In fact, you can
select how you want the TUN tone to sound in the MON facility by changing
the CW pitch setting. Personally I find this a bug rather than a feature,
but your mileage may vary on that one ;-)

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o