[hpsdr] COM Spliters

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:32:06 PDT 2016

I use com0com to connect from powersdr to my logging program (log4om).
I use psdr cat2 to connect to other applications such as fldigi and
wsjt.  However I would like to be able to have all of the programs talk
to each other, and this is suppose to be doable using a com spliter
program.  I have chosen to do this using hub4com, the companion program
to com0com.  I set this up following the process that should produce
three bidirectionally enabled com ports.  Using three instances of putty
I have verified that this is working as planned.  However if I connect
powersdr in place of one of the puttys.  The two remaining puttys still
communicate fine, but psdr does not join them.  Without changing psdr
cat, it works fine directly connected to an application.

PSDR is v3.3.6.

Mike, K7SR