[hpsdr] COM Spliters

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 11:16:47 PDT 2016

Scott

Thanks for responding.

I may have been unclear about the program usages.  I want the radio,
log4om, and EITHER fldigi or wsjt (not both) to communicate.  The setup,
using a com splitter as shown in the log4om manual, should make this
possible.  The desire for this is that log4om will rapidly identify the
overall status such as country (and if it is new), beam direction, etc.
once it has the callsign.

Since I originally posted on the discussion list I have determined that
I can get a response from the radio using putty (; results in ?;) but
neither fldigi or wsjt recognize they are connected to the radio.

Mike, K7SR