[hpsdr] any news from F'Hafen?

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:40:29 PDT 2016

Hi Ken,

It was a hard day today we had breakfast at 8am an then went to the show.
We started our presentations at 11:50 until 12:20 but we ran overtime and
eventually finished at 2pm when our next session was starting. No lunch or
anything to drink so we were thirsty and hungry.

Tomorrow we have some free time to look around and I will put some pictures.

Talks went well today. I did a talk on the piHPSDR l, Phil talked about
DFC, Warren talked about WDSP and the noise blanker/ noise reduction and
Adam talked about testing SDR radios.

All talks were recorded and will be on UTube.

I will try to take some photos tomorrow.

-- John g0orx/n6lyt