[hpsdr] Strange Behavior of Drive Level in 3.3.9

Jay Mills jay at jaymills.org
Sat Jun 25 16:21:09 PDT 2016

I am using an bare Algelia board with PowerSDR v3.3.9.  This means that
I have to select ANAN-100D in setup.  The old feature that automatically
selected Alex with every startup has been removed. Thanks!  However, my
Drive level resets itself downward to 9 while operating in SSB,
seemingly at random.

In "Ant/Filters" I have every box on the right side unchecked, so it
should not be the old, false, SWR Protection working.  Ideas?

Thanks & 73, Jay, HP3AK