[hpsdr] Hermes emulator

Alan Hopper alan at samsararesearch.com
Mon Mar 21 11:30:14 PDT 2016

Hi,
I have just updated my Hermes emulator with better support for the new
protocol. It will allow the current version of Thetis in the svn to run
without a real radio. You currently have to run the emulator on a different
pc to Thetis or tweak the Thetis code to allow discovery from the same ip
address.

there is a release and source code here
https://github.com/ahopper/Patroclus/releases/tag/1.3

73 Alan M6NNB