[hpsdr] Kiss Konsole no sound

Georg und Brigitte Prin getpri at t-online.de
Wed Mar 9 11:44:42 PST 2016

Goog Evening George,

thank you for this information! I realized that the volume output of Mercury is controlled by the volume slider. As I am starting to dig myself into the KK-code, I could not find any snippet dealing with Vac output. At the moment I am trying to build KK from source with Visual Studio 2015.

73, Georg
DL2KP