[hpsdr] redpitaya hpsdr

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Mar 10 23:52:52 PST 2016

Hi,

The Red Pitaya works with openHPSDR 3.3.6. Perhaps you'll try to use a
static IP address. Of course the RP is a nice piece of silicon, but needs a
lot of important modifications and extensions to create a reasonable TRX.
Some features of openHPSDR can't work due to the design. Diversity works
fine, while PS fails yet (deficient coherence of samples).

73, Helmut, DC6NY