[hpsdr] KISS Konsole / PowerSDR description

georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Fri Mar 11 01:17:51 PST 2016

Good Morning,

can anybody tell me, where I can get a description or book about the
KISS Konsole software? I already build successfully the software with
Visual Studio 2015 from source code. Now I would like to understand the
software in detail. With some block diagrams,as a minimum, it would be
easier to follow up the code.

The same would be for PowerSDR software, which I like to investigate, too.

73, Georg
dl2kp

---