[hpsdr] CW sidetone through speakers on PC instead of Headphone on ANAN SDR

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Wed May 4 17:21:35 PDT 2016

The technique I used to make mp4 movies is to simply attach a line
isolator from the rig Headphone jack to the Line-Input of the PC. The
Line-Isolator simply removes any hum caused by ground loops. I can
easily hear and record the sidetone from the rig with no competition
from a delayed sidetone in the PC.
GL de Ken N9VV