[hpsdr] CW break-in ?

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Thu May 5 02:52:12 PDT 2016

Whilst we are on the subject of CW, I am still having to work around the
transmit control issue I described last year in detail.

It appears that with the change to the mRX versions of PowerSDR, the
transmit control changed. The CW sidetone latency issue was fixed, but the
transmit control is no longer working properly, on my Atlas system. I prefer
to use a foot switch to manually control my T/R switching, but need to use a
form of not quite right "break-in" that the system offers.

I have considered going back to a pre mRX version of PowerSDR, but this new
thread reminded me of the CW latency issue!

As it is now, with PowerSDR mRX PS v3.3.6 the receiver performance is
amazing, but I find the program freezes after a few band changes when I
select MultiRX to work split. I must then force a shutdown and load PowerSDR
again.

Am I the only one experiencing these issues?

Thanks for an otherwise amazing DX transceiver.

73,
Luke VK3HJ