[hpsdr] CW break-in ?

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Fri May 6 18:22:13 PDT 2016

The problem is that in CW mode the HPSDR will transmit when you operate (or
accidently touch) the key regardless of the settings.

I had thought of rewiring my HPSDR system too, but I occasionally use modes
other than CW. The PTT works normally for phone, and in digital modes I use
the automatic switching, but the HPSDR will go to transmit when I am in CW
mode and operate the paddles. I prefer to use a foot switch to operate the
transmitter in CW and Phone modes. Full break-in is not an option for my
system, as I have too many relays in amplifiers, etc.

73,
Luke VK3HJ