[hpsdr] looking to sell a full Pandora (Atlas) with Hercules. Delivery at Dayton.

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sun May 8 10:32:42 PDT 2016

Since I'm on the TAPR board, I'll be at Dayton with some of my HPSDR gear.  I have 2
pandora (Atlas bus) systems, one of which has a Hercules power amplifier from Gerd, along
with one of his T/R switches.  I never quite finished the physical assembly, but it's all
in the box, and the Hercules HAS worked.  It has all documentation for the Hercules.
Metis, PennyLane, Mercury, Excalibur, LPU.

Looking to sell this system.  It will be at Dayton with me.  Reasonable offers NOT
refused.  Can't run it thru the TAPR store, so it needs to be cash or maybe Paypal.  I'll
be running the TAPR store in the booth, so I'll be there most of the time.  If I'm gone,
I'm just away shopping myself.  We're allowed to do that!

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV