[hpsdr] Calculating engine

Michael Cozzi cozzicon at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:57:04 PDT 2016

     Hi Jim,

     Depending on the video cards involved- CUDA might be a possibility.
GeForce 600 and 700 series cards are CUDA capable. Driver support is
still happening as well.

     Considering the formidable power of a GPU, I'd venture to say that
even older GPUs will work for signal processing just fine.

     If they are AMD cards- all bets are off. Unless future ham software
supports OpenCL.

     Michael- KD8TUT