[hpsdr] Calculating engine

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue May 10 07:04:17 PDT 2016

For reference here are the compute capabilities of a gtx980:

http://www.ad0es.net/hpsdr/ngSDR/gpuinfo/index.html

You can get into the lower end with a gtx750 TI @ $129.
It has CUDA capability 5.0.
[note: I haven't actually used the 750, but it should work fine.
  my 980 has cycles to spare]

See:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUDA

for a comparison of the various cards.