[hpsdr] DFC

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu May 12 06:27:55 PDT 2016

I believe Phil's efforts on DFC are wholly focused on his new circuit card
design that I think he intends to present at Friedrichshafen this June,
based on Teamspeak discussions. This card will take raw ADC output and put
it directly onto a PCIE bus for processing in an NVIDIA GPU (CUDA
processing) also resident on the same PCIE bus. The great advantage of
this, of course, is that such an architecture would eliminate the
requirement for complex and expensive FPGA processing, and thereby also
open up development of what used to be FPGA firmware to C developers.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o