[hpsdr] DFC

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu May 12 06:40:05 PDT 2016

Sounds interesting.  I recall some early discussions relating to DFC
that I think initially had the objective of minimizing the involvement
of the FPGA but this sounds even better!  I must admit I am way behind
listening to my TeamSpeak recordings.  Looking forward to see what Phil
has to say.

Pete, N3EVL