[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: DFC

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Thu May 12 12:42:33 PDT 2016

First, be aware that the original push of this project is a daughter
card attached to a Jetson:
https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded-computing

Last I checked this is a sub $200 card.  Not sure what the daughter card
will end up costing.
But these 2 paired together are an entry level transceiver.  Run Thetis
on whatever box you have
and your ready to go.

The concept of running the code on a desktop with larger CUDA engines is
an idea of mine and
a few other nuts...

On your second point, check out:
http://ad0es.net/flprogs/hydra/introduction.html