[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: DFC

Takafumi INOUE ji3gab at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 14:02:56 PDT 2016

Hi John and all,

I downloaded DFC software from John's github repo. It compiles fine and runs on the Jetson TK1 here.

I can see spectrums and hear demodulated signals but it sounds a little distorted.
So I injected a single tone from a signal generator and it sounded like modulated
by kind of beep. The spectrum on the panadaptor showed a wider skirt than I usually see with non-DFC setup.

The clients I'm currently using are KK (audio from the TK1) and your android application. My radio is ANAN-100 with Hermes_21_Mar.rbf loaded. The jetson board receives data from ANAN at the speed of about 980Mbits/sec as far as I can see on the system monitor. I'm using a USB-Ethernet adapter for communication between the jetson board and the client software.

I want to chase down the cause if I have time this weekend but if you have
any clue, please let me know.

Takafumi / JI3GAB
Yokohama JAPAN