[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: DFC

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri May 13 04:34:46 PDT 2016

Thetis is the new version of PowerSDR that has been updated to work with
the new Ethernet protocol. It currently has no special relationship to DFC.

I have a version of DFC running on the Jetson TK1 that I have been
working on that supports both the old and new Ethernet protocols. It
basically looks like a Hermes card on the Ethernet and responds to the
discovery packets just the same as the current Hermes boards. This means
it can work with the existing PowerSDR or Thetis, along with my Android
and Raspberry Pi software.

-- John g0orx/ n6lyt