[hpsdr] Fwd: PSDR 3.3.7, TX problem Pure Signal

Bill Winkis (Mindspring) kc4pe at mindspring.com
Sun May 15 04:58:03 PDT 2016

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	PSDR 3.3.7, TX problem Pure Signal
Date: 	Sat, 14 May 2016 14:36:33 -0400
From: 	kc4pe <kc4pe at bellsouth.net>
To: 	hpsdr at lists.openhpsdr.org, KC4PE (Mindspring) <kc4pe at mindspring.com>

Just yesterday downloaded 3.3.7, and added Pure Signal.
But a few seconds into a SSB Transmit, the audio goes into distortion.
Shut down the program, but not reboot the computer, brought up the
program all is well. Some minutes later I'll installed Pure Signal, and
on the first SSB TX  the audio goes into distortion..
This time I shut the computer down, and repeated the above, but same
results...
Now when moving from 3.3.6 to.7 I had to re-configure the whole
programs, page by page, could I have missed something or checked the
wrong box..

I also have a question about the Diversity install. Previously I ran the
MFJ box and used a TH11 as the secondary antenna, and had super
results..But on the Anan 200D all I basely get t is the ability to play
with amplitudes and never can find that sweet spot for noise
elimination..Not sure if tis question should be directed to Anan or HPSDR>
Thanks,

-Bill ... KC4PE