[hpsdr] Fwd: PSDR 3.3.7, TX problem Pure Signal

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Sun May 15 06:51:30 PDT 2016

Bill,

I don’t have a suggestion for you regarding the PureSignal behavior you mentioned but I just checked Diversity operation with a 200D with Orion v4.3 installed running HPSDRPowerSDR v3.3.7 and Diversity operates correctly here for me with both amplitude and phase angle adjustable to achieve deep signal null with an external signal injected into the ANT1 and RX2 BNC connectors on the rear panel of the 200D.

You might check to be sure you have the proper ADC options selected in the Setup > ADC menu; RX1 to ADC1, RX2 to ADC2.

73, Joe K5SO