[hpsdr] Is my computer good enough for HPSDR

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Wed May 25 19:44:13 PDT 2016

All:

I have been away from this for over a year, and am about to re-engage,
starting with putting together a computer to run with my TAPR HPSDR
equipment.

I think I remember from several years ago, a tool which could tell you
if your computer is fast enough or not.  I have not been able to find it
in my recent searches.

Can anyone send me a pointer to this tool?  I would be most grateful.

thanks & 73,
Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org

---