[hpsdr] Is my computer good enough for HPSDR

tbruns tbruns at mocha42.com
Wed May 25 20:48:50 PDT 2016

Hello Jim,

I think the acid test really is to install and run the software on the
equipment you have and if it works without dropouts or crackling you're
OK. If not then running a "DPC latency checker" (google that) will point
you to something you can run concurrently with your HPSDR software that
will show that your computer is too slow.

Tom KC5L