[hpsdr] Windows 10

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri May 27 04:22:03 PDT 2016

I finally gave in last weekend to the MS nags to upgrade to Win10.
After the upgrade and on starting PowerSDR, I could not establish a
connection between the dedicated Ethernet card (2nd card) on the PC and
Metis.

After a bit of poking around, it turned out MS had kindly changed the IP
address in the config for that Ethernet card.  On putting it back to the
correct address, all was well again.  I haven't had a chance to use the
system much but will try and exercise it this weekend.  The rest of my
SDR configuration seems to be intact and survived the upgrade.  Just
beware of potential naughtiness on the part of MS if you do upgrade.

73, Pete, N3EVL