[hpsdr] Windows 10

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Fri May 27 10:36:33 PDT 2016

The best, and most paranoid way, to do this is to get another hard drive,
clone your existing drive, install the clone and ensure it boots and works,
then update the clone to Win10. That way if it does result in an unlucky,
Win10 train-wreck of an update you can simply swap back to your original
drive. With SSDs so inexpensive it is cheap insurance and offers a lot of
peace of mind.

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o