[hpsdr] Interesting Math Library with 4x performance increase

Gregory W. Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Fri May 27 08:23:37 PDT 2016

This caught my eye today as I was working through some big data performance problems.
I took the appliance operator path and installed binaries before I went digging into source and the API.
How the MKL speeds up Revolution R Open

|   |
| How the MKL speeds up Revolution R Openby Andrie de Vries Last week we announced the availability of Revolution R Open, an enhanced distribution of R. One of the enhancements is the inclusion of high per... |
|  |
| View on blog.revolutionanalyti... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Gregnz8r Gregory W. Ratcliff