[hpsdr] CW Operations and connections

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sat Nov 5 19:01:48 PDT 2016

All:

I'm putting the finishing touches on HPSDR, working on CW key connections.

I see in the Metis manual, that an iambic paddle connects at pions 5, 6,
and 7 on Metis.

Question:  Where does a straight key connect???

I see in Setup|DSP|CW that I need to enable iambic keying.  What happens
to the key input if I don't enable iambic keyinjg?

Does enabling iambic keying enable full break-in?  Or do I need to go
enable VOX somewhere?

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org