[hpsdr] New protocol , new apache hardware?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:14:29 PST 2016

Bert,

I would not be worried. The "new protocol" is already in very early,
limited beta on Hermes, Angelia and Orion based radios.

Abhi just posted to the Apache Labs list that initial release for the 8000
will be PowerSDR with "old protocol" firmware, to be followed by new
protocol firmware and software when it is ready. Obviously both old and new
will need extensions/changes to support the 8000 as well as the old radios.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o