[hpsdr] New protocol , new apache hardware?

Alfred Green nu8i at cox.net
Mon Nov 14 18:50:00 PST 2016

On 11/14/2016 10:32 AM, Joe Martin wrote:

> [snip]

> sometime in the not too distant future, I for one will lose interest in supporting lower performance platforms.

 > [snip]

Can you elaborate on what you see as deficient, performance wise, with
the Atlas-based systems?

I should point out that I have both an Atlas trx, albeit with a Metis
rather than Ozy to give me LAN access, and also a Hermes system (plus a
bunch of other SDR platforms) and I'm struggling to find a real reason
to dislike my Atlas.

73  Alf  NU8I
Phoenix  AZ DM33xo

ps. Tnx for all your efforts, Joe, particularly with the RA facility
which I use a lot.

---