[hpsdr] New protocol , new apache hardware?

H.A.Meijer meijer.ha at home.nl
Tue Nov 15 01:45:56 PST 2016

Hi,

I  do understand that electronic equipment do get 'obsolete' after some
time and it's a good thing

that also the 'openhpsdr hardware' does evolve.

But...  I don't like that it is evolving into this very commercial,
closed, black-box with just some spec's and promises from

a company that only can be achieved with the open-source software.

Probably the beginning of the end of the open-source openhpsdr software
because after some time there won't be any

open-source hardware that can be used with the software.

73

Bert