[hpsdr] Legacy HPSDR

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Tue Nov 15 21:41:20 PST 2016

Having the Atlas based units plus Hermes and a bunch of SoftRock modules that I've built....I'm happy with the capabilities now and with SDR-Console even happier.  Considering a ten year life span...hopefully mine....I do hope that before the older units are abandoned that some stable distro will be published so they can be used long after the authors have lost interest or worse.  Those guys are few.  Of course, the publishers of Windows will have a bit to say about all this, perhaps requiring computers never on the WEB for MS to grab and update.  Thanks to all who have given us such a software ride.

And my junk box is full of crystals, filters, etc just in case I need to do another RX!

N0UU