[hpsdr] remote HPSDR operation whit VOX / PTT

Bent Andersen eskolin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:45:25 PST 2016

HI All

when using my station at remote I have a problem whit the delay-time.... if
I use the VOX I can talk in to the mic "1-2-3-4-5" and all is transmitted
ok out, when I lisent to my remote whit another radio,

but if I use the PTT/spacebar and do the same "1-2-3-4-5" and after "5" I
release the PTT/spacebar
then the "5" do not get out....it is as the "voice-buffer" is not emty
befor the PTT is released

How can I fix the problem ??? or do I have to live whit waiting 1-2sec
after speak and then release the PTT ???

I use TeamViewer and Remaud

73" OZ1CT Bent