[hpsdr] Bugreport: Restcarrier when activating Auto Modoe Swch

Hans Remeeus hans at remeeus.eu
Sun Oct 9 01:31:25 PDT 2016

Hello,

I noticed a bug in OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.3.9.

My rig is the ANAN-200DE, Orion v4.4.

Auto Mode Swch (DSP, CW, Options) is activated.

I transmit in the SSB mode. I touch the paddle. The software goes from
SSB into the CW mode. I send one of more CW-characters.

After returning to the SSB mode, a *noticable restcarrier appears*.

Power OFF/ON will not solve this. Exit and restarting the software does,
so is de-activating the Auto Mode Swch.

73, Hans.

--

Vriendelijke groeten,